El Guapo’s Cucumber Lavender Bitters are an easy way to take the garden and put it in your glass! Crisp English cucumber and citrus merge with botanical notes of mint and organic lavender to freshen up any drink.
One of the most versatile in their line, these bitters lend themselves to a variety of different spirits making for great gin, vodka, rum, tequila, or champagne cocktails. Give a boost to two New Orleans favorites: the Pimm’s Cup and the French 75 cocktail!
Gluten free, vegan, GMO free, no sugar added. Made in New Orleans.
Cucumber Lavender French 75
- 3-4 dashes of El Guapo Cucumber Lavender bitters
- ½ oz simple syrup
- ½ oz fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz gin or brandy
- Sparkling wine or Brut champagne
- Combine bitters, syrup, lemon juice and spirit in a cocktail shaker and shake with ice
- Strain into a champagne flute and top with sparkling wine or champagne
- Garnish with a lemon twist